Feb. 06, 2021 — By: Curmari Lewis Personal Trainer/ Creator
As mentioned in previous blog post this is the final series episode of the FREE series on The Stages of Change. The final episode explains the benefits of integrated training & discusses the health benefit of including integrated training in your fitness routine. Tune in & Check out our fitness promotion on current integrated training programs. There is another promotion offered at the end of this short blog video, but most important the video discusses the benefits of integrated training. To simply understand it is highly recommended to train in stages when involved in fitness. Let me know through the comments, email, or text ANY questions you may have in regards to the episode topics in this series and/or fitness questions you are looking to be answered for your particular goal or general question.
The next thing I encourage you to do is subscribe for future fitness video series. Link to subscribe here: https://uncomfortablyfit.com/index.php/product/monthly-subscription/
Next starting March 1, 2021 Members (subscribers) will have full access to the following:
- 21 Day Home Workout Challenge: You will have a list of set workouts over the course of 21 days! you will be able to go back to whenever you want to rework or modify a particular muscle group.
- Food planner, fitness planner, goal planner: You will have access to a PDF file where you can track you fitness, food, and goals
- Weekly (Saturday) Fitness blog post on topics on supplements, food, and dieting: You will have complete access to short blog videos discussion techniques for weight loss, gain, and overall good health.
ALL March – April you will have access to fitness tools that others have to pay an arm and leg for. My goal is to get each individual started in healthy living. No matter what age group, race, or identification. Physical health is imperative for the mind and most importantly is important for daily function. If you are an athlete or training to be my goal is the same, which is to ensure you maintain healthy habits, living, and mentality. That being said, I am super excited to continue sharing my fitness knowledge with you and coaching those who are looking for change in there body & mind. Until March, Endure an open mind while maintaining balance within the body. ~ Stay well & Lets Train.
5% OFF VIRTUAL FITNESS SESSION:
- Text: 877-242-7286
- Message: 5%virtual
- Link well be sent to book:
- We train on the day you booked! Simple.