By: Curmari Lewis, Personal Trainer
Today is day 20 of our Fitness challenge for the Month of March. This challenge was made for you to have a reference on various types of exercises you can choose to do in order to achieve your fitness goals. It is important in fitness you take notes on your goals and areas of the body you look to improve most. This allows you to dictate which areas of the body that need to be worked on most to achieve your particular goal. For those that didn’t necessarily have a fitness goal this time around is completely normal. Working out is beneficial for a persons daily and overall health, so even without particular goals for yourself this time around you still should congratulate yourself for completing a fitness challenge for the year 2021.
As for the last day of our fitness challenge we will focus on a bodyweight full body workout. Make sure you stretch out any stiff or tight muscles before and after your workout today to prevent injury or muscle overload. A bodyweight circuit workout is an awesome way for you to see fast results in strength, endurance, muscle mass, and conditioning. In a circuit, you move from one exercise to the next with little to no rest between moves. Lastly before getting into todays work, circuit training does not allow your heart to rest or slow down, it keeps it up consistently throughout your workout allowing you to burn more calories faster and lose weight. ~ Lets GO!
Access the COMPLETE 20 DAY challenge by subscribing or enrolling in our fitness reminders:
- Link to Subscribe: https://uncomfortablyfit.com/index.php/product/monthly-subscription/
- Link for Fitness Reminders: https://www.remind.com/join/uncomf
- Jump Rope: 30 seconds : 3 sets
- Burpees: 8-10 reps : 3 sets
- Jump squats: 20- 25 reps : 3 sets
- Crunches: 40- 50 reps : 3 sets
- Push-ups : 15- 20 reps : 3 sets
- Dips: 10-12 reps: 3 sets
- Chinups: 8-10 reps : 3 sets
- Pull-ups: 8-10 reps : 3 sets
The best part about a bodyweight exercise is that anyone can do it themselves with hard work and dedication. Do all the exercises in this order or modify in the order of your choice. Rest for 30 seconds between exercises and 3 minutes after each set. Complete a total of 3 rounds. Let Me know how this workout was for you. Also, If you have any question on how you can modify or increase a particular exercise for a certain goal of yours: Text me (Coach Mari) 877-242- 7286
You can earn A month Free of your subscription by Getting a friend or family member to subscribe monthly for ONLY 2.99 (Let me know when you have done so, I can activate your referral promotion for NEXT MONTH!) – 1Person = 1 FREE Month of Fitness Subscription.
Important Upcoming Fitness Events, Promos, & Info:
- April 1st (Promotion Ends) : LAST DAY to GET 70% OFF ANY TRAINING PROGRAM.
- April 1st (Promotion Begins): Limited spots available/ ONLY offered to members & subscribers/ You will have until May 31, 2021 to train with me in person for as low as $30.99. We are now able to workout in a gym setting. I will leave you with a choice to train indoors or outdoors (SAME PRICE) ~ Lets Train!
ALL TRAINING REQUIRES $25 DEPOSIT & BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (Times are limited & are on a first come, first serve basis > Stay Motivated!
- April 3rd (Video Series 2 Starts) : Access fitness topics on stress, anxiety, schedules, and more through my 4 part episodes on health related topics available EVERY SATURDAY @ 8am.
- March 24 & 27th (Meet me on ZOOM for Fitness Q&A): 8AM Pacif Time / 10AM Eastern Time. I will be discussing general fitness questions such as how often should we stretch, run, or workout? and I will be answering ANY fitness questions you may have at that time. Individuals & members who participate will earn 70% OFF on their next Personal Training session: The promotion will be valid until you use it, so if you wanted to hold on to your 70% off promotion with me till the end of the year you can do so. Participation Signup is LIMITED// Text 877-242-7286 to SIGN UP FOR EVENT– Must include NAME, EMAIL, & AGE in Text.
- April 12 ( 15 DAY SUMMER BODY FITNESS CHALLENGE BEGINS) : Similar to the 20 day fitness challenge. You will have 15 day access to a summer body program that will be focused on weight lose, muscle toning, and looking good for this summer.